Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bacardi B-LIVE 2009




I like Bacardi. "Bacardi" rhymes with "party" and the actual meanings behind both words go off without a hitch. So, I guess it makes sense that Bacardi is behind one of the more epic tours of the year, one that includes Santigold, Major Lazer (Diplo and Switch), DJ AM, Jazzy Jeff and A-Trak. It's like a new rave in a box! Leave your glowsticks at home, though.

The FADER is one of the official media sponsors of the tour, so I will be at all of the shows. If you see a short Filipino with a video camera, hopefully that will be me and not some creepy dude trying to get shots of hipster 'tang. If it's me, say "Hi". If not, run like hell. Official tour dates and locations can be seen over at The FADER blog, but make sure to check in at the B-LIVE page to get tickets and see who's playing when and where.

0 comments: